Scholarships and Bursaries
A number of scholarships and bursaries are awarded to Trevelyan undergraduates in the course of their studies.
The College does not offer entrance scholarships. Instead, a number are available centrally from the University - please see Undergraduate Finance.
- The Trevelyan Trust awards travel bursaries to a total value of £1,500 every year for academic related travel and fieldwork
- The SCR awards travel bursaries to the value of £1,500 for travel on a non-academic voluntary or charitable project
- The Marion Zunz Travel Bursary, of £500, is awarded to a student for overseas fieldwork related to the natural world and ecological and sustainability issues
- Scholarships are available for students of Classics and Chinese, or to further study and travel in China
- Annual prizes are awarded to outstanding students in their second year by the Trevelyan Society
- The University also offers prizes to students who are particularly successful in their studies
- Students from the North East of England are eligible for book awards