Stevo Angels: Get help from an Angel
Are you wondering how to get into your chosen career? Do you need help securing a placement or internship? Want to know how to get volunteer work in your field of interest?
What does getting help from an Angel involve?
Your Angel will be in touch with you, and all you need to do is ask them any questions you want to know the answer to and follow these simple rules:
- When you contact an Angel, state that you are doing so through the Stevo Angels scheme.
- Do not pass on the contact details of any of our Angels.
- Ensure that you treat the Angels with respect and courtesy - bear in mind that they may be busy, so you probably won't get instant responses.
- Don't be too demanding of the Angels, and remember that you are representing Stephenson College to its alumni. Our Angels might like to chat about Stevo and Durham as well as their careers, so fill them in on what’s going on with us here if they ask!
- Please email email@example.com if any of the Angels don't respond to you within 2 working weeks, or if any problems develop with your relationships with your Angels.
How do I sign up?
- Simply fill in the form below and you will receive and e-mail confirming your space on the scheme from a member of the alumni relations team.