Alumni and Friends
From the first moment you arrive at Stephenson in Freshers' Week, you become part of our family. As the years go by, the friendships and memories flourish and before you know it, graduation is nearing, and your University experience seems to be coming to an end. Fortunately, those treasured moments don’t finish there as you become an Alumni of Stephenson. Our alumni are an integral part of our community, driving and shaping the future of Stephenson.
It is with the support of our alumni that we are able to offer our students the opportunities that we do. Following our move from Stockton to our home on Howlands, the support of our alumni is more critical than ever. The college needs alumni support to develop the student experience and carry Stephenson traditions and values forward.
We are grateful for all the support our Alumni community give us. There are many ways that you can continue to engage and help the College, and in doing so leave a legacy which will leave your mark on Stephenson College for years to come.
- find out when the next Alumni event is being held either back in College or in London
- become a College Mentor
- join our Senior Common Room
- make a donation however, large or small, to our student bursary
- organise a reunion, which we are happy you with
- act as an Alumni Ambassador in your overseas residence