Mr Robin Watson
|Member of the Department of Anthropology|
- Howell-Jones, Rebecca, Gold, Natalie, Bowen, Sarah, Bunten, Amanda, Tan, Karen, Saei, Ayoub, Jones, Sarah, MacDonald, Pauline, Watson, Robin, Bennett, Kirsty F. & Chadborn, Tim (2023). Can uptake of childhood influenza immunisation through schools and GP practices be increased through behaviourally-informed invitation letters and reminders: two pragmatic randomized controlled trials. BMC Public Health 23(1): 143.
- Gold, Natalie, Ratajczak, Michael, Sallis, Anna, Saei, Ayoub, Watson, Robin, van Schaik, Paul, Bowen, Sarah & Chadborn, Tim (2022). Provision of social-norms feedback to general practices whose antibiotic prescribing is increasing: a national randomized controlled trial. Journal of Public Health 30: 2351-2358.
- Gold, Natalie, Tan, Karen, Sherlock, Joseph, Watson, Robin & Chadborn, Tim (2021). Increasing uptake of NHS Health Checks: a randomised controlled trial using GP computer prompts. British Journal of General Practice 71(710): e693.
- Gold, Natalie, Watson, Robin, Weston, Dale, Greaves, Felix & Amlôt, Richard (2021). A randomized controlled trial to test the effect of simplified guidance with visuals on comprehension of COVID-19 guidelines and intention to stay home if symptomatic. BMC Public Health 21(1): 892.
- Gold, Natalie, Egan, Mark, Londakova, Kristina, Mottershaw, Abigail, Harper, Hugo, Burton, Robyn, Henn, Clive, Smolar, Maria, Walmsley, Matthew, Arambepola, Rohan, Watson, Robin, Bowen, Sarah & Greaves, Felix (2021). Effect of alcohol label designs with different pictorial representations of alcohol content and health warnings on knowledge and understanding of Low Risk Drinking Guidelines: A randomized controlled trial. Addiction 116(6): 1443-1459.