Sociology Department Staff
Dr Stephen Burrell - all publications
- Burrell, S.R. & Flood, M. (2019). Which feminism? Dilemmas in profeminist men's praxis to end violence against women. Global Social Welfare
- Burrell, S.R. (2018). The contradictory possibilities of engaging men and boys in the prevention of men's violence against women in the UK. Journal of Gender-Based Violence 2(3): 447-464.
- Burrell, S.R. & Sagmeister, M. (2017). Conference Report: Political masculinities as agents of change, Anglia Ruskin University, 9–11 December 2016. NORMA: International Journal for Masculinity Studies 12(1): 80-84.
- Burrell, S.R. (2016). The invisibility of men's practices: Problem representations in British and Finnish social policy on men's violences against women. Graduate Journal of Social Science 12(3): 69-93.
- Burrell, S.R. (2019). Engaging men and boys in the prevention of men's violence against women in England. Department of Sociology. Durham University. PhD: 1-284.
- Burrell, S.R. (2018). Changing men and masculinities in the wake of #MeToo. British Sociological Association