Publication details for Professor Marko NardiniNardini, M., Dekker, T. & Petrini, K. (2014). Crossmodal Integration: A Glimpse into the Development of Sensory Remapping. Current Biology 24(11): R532-R534.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0960-9822 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.cub.2014.04.034
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Correctly localising sensory stimuli in space is a formidable challenge for the newborn brain. A new study provides a first glimpse into how human brain mechanisms for sensory remapping develop in the first year of life.