Publication details for Dr Bob KentridgeKentridge, R.W. (2014). Object Perception: Where Do We See the Weight? Current Biology 24(16): R740-R741.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0960-9822 (print), 1879-0445 (online)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.cub.2014.06.070
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A new study of the response of the human brain as subjects view objects of different weights they are about to lift shows that the weight of objects, which influences the way we act upon them, is represented in the ventral stream of the visual cortex.