Publication details for Professor Charles FernyhoughFernyhough, C. & Waters, F. (2014). Special Supplement Introduction: Hallucinations. Schizophrenia Bulletin, 40 (Supp 4): Oxford University Press.
- Publication type: Edited Journal
- ISSN/ISBN: 0586-7614, 1745-1701
- DOI: 10.1093/schbul/sbu043
- Keywords: Hallucinations, Psychosis, Interdisciplinary.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
This Special Supplement presents reports from 11 working groups of the interdisciplinary International Consortium on Hallucination Research meeting in Durham, UK, September 2013. Topics include psychological therapies for auditory hallucinations, culture and hallucinations, hallucinations in children and adolescents, visual hallucinations, interdisciplinary approaches to the phenomenology of auditory verbal hallucinations (AVHs), AVHs in persons without need for care, a multisite study of the PSYRATS instrument, subtypes of AVHs, the Hearing Voices Movement, Research Domain Criteria for hallucinations, and cortical specialization as a route to understanding hallucinations.