We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Department of Physics

Frequently-asked questions

List of FAQs

+I have been called up for jury service but I want to defer it. Can I get a letter of support from the University?

You can ask to defer your jury service if it would interfere with your university study or assessment. To request a letter of support, please contact the Student Registry, rather than the Department, as follows: