We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.

Durham University

Department of Physics

Frequently-asked questions

List of FAQs

+I have failed my exams and am required to withdraw from the University. Is there anything I can do to save myself?

Students who have left a degree programme because of academic failure are regarded as being 'not in good standing'. Section 2.6.2 of the Learning and Teaching Handbook contains relevant information.

The University's academic appeals process is described at