Publication details for Valentin [Valya] KhozeMalik, Sarah A., McCabe, Christopher, Araujo, Henrique, Belyaev, Alexander, Boehm, Celine, Brooke, Jim, Buchmueller, Oliver, Davies, Gavin, De Roeck, Albert, de Vries, Kees, Dolan, Matthew J., Ellis, John, Fairbairn, Malcolm, Flaecher, Henning, Gouskos, Loukas, Khoze, Valentin V., Landsberg, Greg, Newbold, Dave, Papucci, Michele, Sumner, Timothy, Thomas, Marc & Worm, Steven (2015). Interplay and Characterization of Dark Matter Searches at Colliders and in Direct Detection Experiments. Physics of the Dark Universe 9-10: 51-58.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2212-6864
- DOI: 10.1016/j.dark.2015.03.003
- Keywords: Dark Matter, Direct detection, Collider search for Dark Matter, Simplified models.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In this White Paper we present and discuss a concrete proposal for the consistent interpretation of Dark Matter searches at colliders and in direct detection experiments. Based on a specific implementation of simplified models of vector and axial-vector mediator exchanges, this proposal demonstrates how the two search strategies can be compared on an equal footing.