Publication details for Valentin [Valya] KhozeChu, C.S. & Khoze, V.V. (2003). Correspondence between the 3-point BMN correlators and the 3-string vertex on the pp-wave. Journal of High Energy Physics 2003(04): 014.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1088/1126-6708/2003/04/014
- Keywords: Duality in Gauge Field Theories, Penrose limit and pp-wave background, Supersymmetry and Duality
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
The PP-wave/SYM proposal in its original form emphasizes a duality relation between the masses of the string states and the anomalous dimensions of the corresponding BMN operators in gauge theory, the mass-dimension type duality. In this paper, we give evidence in favour of another duality relation of the vertex-correlator type, which relates the coefficients of 3-point correlators of BMN operators in gauge theory to 3-string vertices in lightcone string field theory in the pp-wave background. We verify that all the available field theory results in the literature, as well as the newly obtained ones, for the 3-point functions are successfully reproduced from our proposal.