Publication details for Prof Nigel GloverGehrmann-De Ridder, A., Gehrmann, T., Glover, E.W.N. & Pires, J. (2013). Second-Order QCD Corrections to Jet Production at Hadron Colliders: The All-Gluon Contribution. Physical Review Letters 110(16): 162003.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0031-9007, 1079-7114
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.110.162003
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We report the calculation of next-to-next-to-leading order QCD corrections in the purely gluonic channel to dijet production and related observables at hadron colliders. Our result represents the first next-to-next-to-leading order calculation of a massless jet observable at hadron colliders, and opens the path towards precision QCD phenomenology with the LHC.