Publication details for Silvia PascoliBallett, Peter, Hostert, Matheus & Pascoli, Silvia (2019). Neutrino masses from a dark neutrino sector below the electroweak scale. Physical Review D 99(9): 091701(R).
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2470-0010 (print), 2470-0029 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevD.99.091701
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We consider a minimal extension of the Standard Model which advocates a dark neutrino sector charged under a hidden
U(1)′. We show that neutrino masses can arise radiatively in this model. The observed values are compatible with a light dark sector below the electroweak scale and would imply new heavy fermions which may be testable in the next generation of beam dump searches at DUNE, NA62 and SHIP.