Publication details for Prof Sir Arnold WolfendaleErlykin, A.D., Machavariani, S.K. & Wolfendale, A.W. (2019). Puzzles of the Cosmic Ray Anisotropy. Advances in Space Research 63(1): 794-799.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0273-1177 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.asr.2018.09.042
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We discuss three of the known puzzles of the cosmic ray anisotropy in the PeV and sub-PeV energy region. They are 1) the so called inverse anisotropy, 2) the irregularity in the energy dependence of the amplitude and phase of the first harmonic and 3) the contribution of the single source.