Publication details for Arsenii TitovNovichkov, P. P., Penedo, J. T., Petcov, S. T. & Titov, A. V. (2019). Modular A5 symmetry for flavour model building. Journal of High Energy Physics 2019(4): 174.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP04(2019)174
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
In the framework of the modular symmetry approach to lepton flavour, we consider a class of theories where matter superfields transform in representations of the finite modular group Γ5 ≃ A5. We explicitly construct a basis for the 11 modular forms of weight 2 and level 5. We show how these forms arrange themselves into two triplets and a quintet of A5. We also present multiplets of modular forms of higher weight. Finally, we provide an example of application of our results, constructing two models of neutrino masses and mixing based on the supersymmetric Weinberg operator.