Publication details for Simon BadgerBadger, S., Chicherin, D., Gehrmann, T., Heinrich, G., Henn, J. M., Peraro, T., Wasser, P., Zhang, Y. & Zoia, S. (2019). Analytic Form of the Full Two-Loop Five-Gluon All-Plus Helicity Amplitude. Physical Review Letters 123(7): 071601.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0031-9007 (print), 1079-7114 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.123.071601
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We compute the full-color two-loop five-gluon amplitude for the all-plus helicity configuration. In order to achieve this, we calculate the required master integrals for all permutations of the external legs, in the physical scattering region. We verify the expected divergence structure of the amplitude and extract the finite hard function. We further validate our result by checking the factorization properties in the collinear limit. Our result is fully analytic and valid in the physical scattering region. We express it in a compact form containing logarithms, dilogarithms, and rational functions.