Publication details for Simon BadgerBadger, Simon, Brønnum-Hansen, Christian, Hartanto, Heribertus Bayu & Peraro, Tiziano (2019). Analytic helicity amplitudes for two-loop five-gluon scattering: the single-minus case. Journal of High Energy Physics 2019(1): 186.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP01(2019)186
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We present a compact analytic expression for the leading colour two-loop five-gluon amplitude in Yang-Mills theory with a single negative helicity and four positive helicities. The analytic result is reconstructed from numerical evaluations over finite fields. The numerical method combines integrand reduction, integration-by-parts identities and Laurent expansion into a basis of pentagon functions to compute the coefficients directly from six-dimensional generalised unitarity cuts.