Publication details for Dr Kislon VoitchovskyBurkhardt, M. Jedaa, A. Novak, M. Ebel, A. Voïtchovsky, K. Stellacci, F. Hirsch A. & Halik, M. (2010). Concept of a Molecular Charge Storage Dielectric Layer for Organic Thin-Film Memory Transistors. Advanced Materials 22(23): 2525-2528.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0935-9648 (print), 1521-4095 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1002/adma.201000030
- Keywords: Self-assembly, Organic electronics, Thin films, Transistors
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A mixed self-assembled monolayer containing aliphatic and electron-accepting (C60) components is employed as an ultrathin molecular gate dielectric to facilitate reversible, nonvolatile electronic memory functionality in organic transistors at low supply voltages. By adjusting the stoichiometry of the monolayer components, the transistor and memory characteristics can be tuned.