Publication details for Dr. Jeppe Rosenkrantz AndersenAndersen, Jeppe Rosenkrantz, Rauch, Michael & Spannowsky, Michael (2014). Dark Sector spectroscopy at the ILC. The European Physical Journal C 74(6): 2908.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1434-6044 (print), 1434-6052 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1140/epjc/s10052-014-2908-1
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Recent studies have shown that searches in the mono-photon and missing energy final state can be used to discover dark matter candidates at the ILC. While an excess in this final state over the Standard Model background would indicate the existence of a dark sector, no detailed information about the internal structure of this sector can be inferred. Here, we demonstrate how just a few observables can discriminate between various realisations of dark sectors, including e.g. the spin of mediators.