Publication details for Dr. Jeppe Rosenkrantz AndersenAndersen, Jeppe R., Hapola, Tuomas, Heil, Marian, Maier, Andreas & Smillie, Jennifer (2019). HEJ 2: High energy resummation for hadron colliders. Computer Physics Communications 245: 106832.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 00104655 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.cpc.2019.06.022
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We present HEJ 2, a new implementation of the High Energy Jets formalism for high-energy resummation in hadron-collider processes as a flexible Monte Carlo event generator. In combination with a conventional fixed-order event generator, HEJ 2 can be used to obtain greatly improved predictions for a number of phenomenologically important processes by adding all-order logarithmic corrections in . A prime example for such a process is the gluon-fusion production of a Higgs boson in association with widely separated jets, which constitutes the dominant background to Higgs boson production in weak-boson fusion.