News and events
Our top stories
- ERC award €2.4 million grant to Suzanne Fielding for research into the deformation and flow behaviour of so-called yield stress fluids
- £675K awarded as part of a new three Universities project to study new concepts in the design of ultra efficient OLED emitters.
- New Grants May 2020: Joint ICC project, led by Richard Bower, awarded £317k from EPSRC
- Election to Learned Society for Durham physicist
- How we can achieve 'Quantum Literacy' by playing videogames
- Observing the Cosmic Web
Science news from around the University
CFAI Seminar Programme
Contact Mrs Claire Whitehill (email@example.com) for more information about this event.
Technical Services 'Meet the Team' event
The hugely successful event held in the Bransden Room aimed to inform and involve all staff and students in the department about the support services, facilities, equipment, design and manufacturing services and skills base that our in-house Technical teams can provide. To see photographs from the 2015 event visit the Technical Services webpages