Department of Physics
Quantum computing, Superconductors, Astronomy and Particle Physics: these are just some of the areas you will explore during your Physics degree at Durham University. You will have access to state of the art technology and collaborate with world-leading scientists on real research projects.
- Thousands of far-flung galaxies revealed
- PHEBE consortium discovers that the host with the most is needed for efficient thermally-activated delayed fluorescence OLEDs
- International award for Durham Physicist
- Spotlight on Durham's Women in Physics
- Outstanding recognition for Durham University's scientists
- The Queen honours leading Durham University space scientist
- Durham students complete a successful three month secondment at Kromek.
- Durham astronomers discover two rare diamonds in the sky
- Dark matter might not be interactive after all
- Durham University strengthens its international research collaborations in energy materials research.