The INMT Bibliography of Music Theology Research
As part of our efforts to sustain and expand interdisciplinary research in Music and Theology, it is our desire to connect scholars and students with published resources as well as unpublished theses and dissertations relevant to academic research in both fields. To this end, see below for a link to an initial bibliography of over 100 sources including books (monographs), edited collections, essays in collected volumes, journal articles, and unpublished theses and dissertations from the last three decades.
Search tips for the bibliography document: To search for specific authors, titles, or terms within the PDF document, press Control-F, type the search term(s), and press Enter. For more advanced search options, press Control-Shift-F.
To suggest additions to the INMT Bibliography, email full bibliographic details to email@example.com
- INMT Select Bibliography of Music Theology Research Update May 2015 (last modified: 1 May 2015)
Additional Bibliographic Links Related to Music and Theology
Resources relevant to specific composers and theologians may be found at the following links:
- The Bach Bibliography website: www.music.qub.ac.uk/tomita/bachbib
- The Boston University Messiaen Project: www.oliviermessiaen.net
- The Books page at the Arvo Pärt webpage: www.arvopart.info/books.html
- The Dietrich Bonhoeffer Sources page at the Columbia University Burke Theological Library: http://library.columbia.edu/indiv/burke/archives/bonhoeffer/sources.html
- Literature by and about Karl Barth: http://webserver.thuk.nl/barth/cgi-bin/index.cgi?taal=Eng
To suggest additional links to web-based bibliographic information on a specific composer or theologian, email: firstname.lastname@example.org