Staff in the Department of Russian
Dr Konstantin Zamyatin - all publications
Chapter in book
- 2018 'A Russian-Speaking Nation? The Promotion of the Russian Language and Its Significance for Ongoing Efforts at the Russian Nation-Building', in Grin, F. & Kraus, P.A. (eds.), The Politics of Multilingualism: Linguistic Governance, Globalisation and Europeanisation, John Benjamins.
- 2018 'Language Policy of Russia: Uralic Languages', in Laakso, J, Skribnik, E & Bakró-Nagy, M (eds.), Oxford Guide of Uralic Languages, Oxford University Press.
- 2017 'Indigenous Peoples and Education in the Russian Federation', in (ed.), State of the World’s Indigenous Peoples. Vol. 3. Education, United Nations, pp. 187-206
- 2016 'Russia’s Minority Education and the European Language Charter', in Saarikivi, J. & Toivanen, R. (eds.), Linguistic Genocide or Superdiversity: New and Old Language Diversities, Multilingual Matters, pp. 249-283
- 2017 'Power-sharing or Ethnic Domination? Ethnic Representation in the Republics of Russia in the Late 2000s – Early 2010s', Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe 16, pp. 26-54
- 2016 'An Ethnopolitical Conflict in Russia’s Republic of Mari El in the 2000s: The Study of Ethnic Politics under the Authoritarian Turn', Finnisch-Ugrische Forschungen 63, pp. 214-253
- 2016 'Russian Political Regime Change and Strategies of Diversity Management: From a Multinational Federation towards a Nation-State', Journal on Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe 15, pp. 19-49