Events in Modern Languages & Cultures
Russkiy Mir Centre Colloquium: 'Forms of Negativity in Russian Culture: Silence, Violence, Trash
- Evgeny Dobrenko (Sheffield). The Art of Hatred: The 'Noble Wrath' and Violence in Soviet Wartime Culture. [In Russian]
- Catriona Kelly (Oxford). Rubbish Art: Objects and Texts at the Borders of Culture.
- Mikhail Epstein (Durham) The Ironic Dialectics of Word and Silence in Russian Culture [In Russian]
- Zdenek Pechal (Palacki University, Czech Republic). The Speech Element and Silence as an Aesthetic Technique of an Unreliable Narrator. [In Russian]
- Dusan Radunovic (Durham). Narratocracy and its Discontents: the Economy of Visibility in Eisenstein’s Battleship Potemkin
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this event.