Staff in the Department of Arabic
Go to the MLAC staff pages.
Dr Aziza Zaher, PhD
Assistant Professor (Teaching) in the School of Modern Languages and Cultures
Telephone: +44 (0) 191 33 43463
Fax: +44 (0) 191 33 43421
Room number: A36, Elvet Riverside I
Member in the Institute for Middle Eastern and Islamic Studies
- Teaching Arabic as a Foreign Language, Linguistics, Discourse Analysis, Critical Discourse Analysis
- 2009 (co-authored with Starkey, P & Whitehouse, M) Chambers Arabic Grammar, Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd.
- 2009 (co-authored with Starkey, P) Chambers Arabic Vocabulary, Chambers Harrap Publishers Ltd.
- 2016 'Culture and Empowering Language Learners'.
- 2016 'Empowering Learners in Higher Education'.
- 2015 'Culture as an Asset in Foreign Language Learning and Teaching'.