Call for Papers and Abstract Submission
Papers will be accepted from 01 November 2013.
Abstracts not exceeding 300 words are to be submitted by 30 January 2014. Abstracts should explain clearly the main objectives/achievements of the proposed contribution and be sufficiently informative for review purposes. Authors will be provided with instructions for the preparation of the paper following notification of acceptance of the abstract.
When submitting a paper through EasyChair, please follow these instructions:
- Login to the easyChair system
- Select the paper that you wish to submit on the top bar (if you have more than one paper, first select “My submissions” and then select the appropriate paper)
- On the top right hand side click “Submit a new version”
- Select the PDF of your paper using the “Choose File” button and then click “Submit a New Version”
- On the top right hand side click “Update information”
- Check that the title, abstract and keywords are the same as those in your submitted paper.
- On the top right hand side click “Update authors”
- Ensure that the author(s) are the same as those in your submitted paper
If you have any difficulty submitting please email your abstract to email@example.com