Global Policy North
Global Policy North is a consortium of scholars from various disciplines and universities, working on a range of global governance and global policy issues. The purpose of GP North is to create a forum for collaborative and innovative research, publishing, teaching and outreach.
Building a Northern Network of Expertise
By bringing together experts from Northern Universities, GP North will deliver research collaboration and cutting edge analysis on pressing global collective action problems. To do this, GP North provides a networked platform for Northern academics and practitioners to extend the scope and scale of their research agendas through coordination and collaboration. The Global Policy brand and core activity set is at the centre of this activity.
With offices at Durham University, GP North will shape new research directions spanning a number of key disciplines - public and private policy making, global politics, international relations, international political economy, and international law. Our joined-up approach enables a better understanding of policy options and policy innovations in a rapidly changing global context. We expect this will translate into meaningful impact in academic and policy terms.
We provide state of the art expertise on global policy, institutions, actors, via the Global Policy Journal and Institute.
- Absent or Invisible? Women Mediators & the United Nations #UN #Mediation #Women #Peace #Diplomacy… https://t.co/wSEZAN9uBE
Tweeted 6 hours ago
- Seven Comics with Vital Things to Say about Humanity #immigration https://t.co/rhslaWAIBA https://t.co/NeBB6eJXAs
Tweeted 7 hours ago
- Yes, Neoliberalism is a Thing. Dont let Economists tell you Otherwise #markets #IMF https://t.co/zCipr07fK5 https://t.co/HKqJLGBWBd
Tweeted 8 hours ago
- Tickets GP North Conference: The Challenge of Brexit for the North #Brexit #Economy https://t.co/bO3Sb0dfT4 https://t.co/sCkRs8FRFr
Tweeted 9 hours ago
- Does Government Expenditure Matter for Economic Growth? #education #health #welfare https://t.co/jUK8lvTbR5 https://t.co/BGGErDsGHV
Tweeted 10 hours ago
- Research: A Common Framework on Inequalities for G7 Countries #policy #cooperation https://t.co/NLVPKUeeu3 https://t.co/nX1vydBUx4
Tweeted 12 hours ago