Publication details for Dr Mujeeb Ullah ChaudhryUllah, Mujeeb, Wawrzinek, Robert, Maasoumi, Fatemeh, Lo, Shih-Chun & Namdas, Ebinazar B. (2016). Semitransparent and Low-Voltage Operating Organic Light-Emitting Field-Effect Transistors Processed at Low Temperatures. Advanced Optical Materials 4(7): 1022-1026.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 2195-1071 (print)
- DOI: 10.1002/adom.201600050
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A see-through organic light emitting field-effect transistor (LEFET) is realized by using a highly transparent, high mobility material. Low voltage operated LEFETs with increased optical and electrical characteristics are shown.