A spatially orthogonal hierarchically porous acid–base catalyst for cascade and antagonistic reactions. (Oct 2020). Nature Catalyst Isaacs, M.A., Parlett, C.M.A., Robinson, N., Beaumont, S., et al. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41929-020-00526-5
Realization of a Novel Free-Piston Engine Generator for Hybrid-Electric Vehicle Applications (Sept 2020) Andrew Smallbone, Mohd Razali Hanipah, Boru Jia, Tim Scott, Jonathan Heslop, Ben Towell, Christopher Lawrence, Sumit Roy, K. V. Shivaprasad, and Antony Paul Roskilly. Energy Fuels
A practical reliability design method considering the compound weight and load-sharing. (2021) Li, Y.; Coolen, F.P.A.; Zhu, C.International journal of approximate reasoning, 2021
Offshore wind turbine reliability and operational simulation under uncertainties. (2020) Dao, Cuong D.; Kazemtabrizi, Behzad; Crabtree, Christopher J. 2020-10 Wind energy, 2020, Vol.23(10), pp.1919-1938
Simplified automatic fault detection in wind turbine induction generators. (2020) Brigham, K.; Zappalá, D.; Crabtree, C.J.; Donaghy-Spargo, C. 2020-04-30 Wind energy, 2020, Vol.23(4), pp.1135-1144
Experience Rates of Low-Carbon Domestic Heating Technologies in the United Kingdom (2020) Renaldi Renaldi, Richard Hall , Tooraj Jamasb and Anthony P. Roskilly Working Papers, Copenhagen Business School, No 16-2020
'Enhanced lifetime of organic photovoltaic diodes achieved by blending with PMMA : impact of morphology and donor:acceptor combination.', (2021) Solar energy materials and solar cells., 219 . p. 110765. Nieto-Díaz, Balder A. and Pearson, Christopher and Al-Busaidi, Zakiya and Bowen, Leon and Petty, Michael C. and Groves, Christopher
PEF plastic synthesized from industrial carbon dioxide and biowaste (2020). Nature Sustainability, Jiang, L., Gonzalez-Diaz, A., Ling-Chin, J. et al.
Effects of time resolution on finances and self-consumption when modeling domestic PV-battery systems (2020) Smith, S.I.B.D.; Wills, R.G.A.; and Crossland, Energy Reports, Volume 6, Supplement 5, May 2020, Pages 157-165
Settler Geology: Earth’s Deep History and the Governance of in Situ Oil Spills in Alberta. (2020) Schmidt, Jeremy J. Political Geography 78 102132 (pp1–11).
Recommendation-based Trust Model for Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X). (2020). Alnasser, Aljawharah. , Sun, Hongjian. & Jiang, Jing. IEEE Internet of Things Journal7(1): 440-450.
Managing supply chain risk through take-or-pay gas contracts in the presence of buyers’ storage facilities (Sept 20 19) Koray D. Simsek, ÇaÄŸrÄ± Haksöz and Metin Çakanyildirim Journal of Energy Markets, Vol. 12 Number 3, DOI: 10.21314/JEM.2019.197
An inelastic multislice simulation method incorporating plasmon energy losses. (2019). Mendis, B.G. Ultramicroscopy 206: 112816.
Pluralizing and Problematizing Carbon Finance. Bridge, G., Bulkeley, H., Langley, P. & van Veelen, B. (2019) Progress in Human Geography..
Bioenergy cropland expansion may offset positive effects of climate change mitigation for global vertebrate diversity (2018) Christian Hof, Alke Voskamp, Matthias F. Biber, Katrin Böhning-Gaese, Eva Katharina Engelhardt, Aidin Niamir, Stephen G. Willis, and Thomas Hickler. PNAS published ahead of print December 10, 2018 https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1807745115
Assessing and addressing energy vulnerability at the community scale: An interpretive case study. (2018) Astbury, J. & Bell, S. People, Place and Policy 12(1): 29-46.
Domesticating In Home Displays in Selected British and Norwegian Households. (2018) Winther, T. & Bell, S. Science & Technology Studies 31(2): 19-38.
Crossing Borders: Social Sciences and Humanities Perspectives on European EnergySystems Integration. (2018). Silvast, Antti & Bolton, Ronan & Lagendijk, Vincent & Szulecki, Kacper. In book: Advancing Energy Policy: Lessons on the integration of Social Sciences and Humanities, Edition: Pivot, Chapter: Chapter 7, Publisher: Palgrave, pp.97-110
The Map is Not the Territory: a sympathetic critique of energy research's spatial turn. (2018) Bridge, G. Energy Research & Social Science, Volume 36, February 2018, Pages 11-20
Keeping warm: a review of deep geothermal potential of the UK (2018) JG Gluyas, CA Adams, et al.. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy, Special Issue: Underground Technologies 0(0) 1–12. Read linked The Coversation comment piece http://theconversation.com/we-could-use-old-coal-mines-to-decarbonise-heat-heres-how-83848 and DEI briefing on UK Geothermal Resource www.durham.ac.uk/dei/resources/briefings/geothermal/
Power Sector Reform and Corruption: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa, EPRG Working Paper 1801, Cambridge Working Paper in Economics 1801, (2018) Mahmud I. Imam, ToorajJamasb, and Manuel Llorca
On the Influence of Increased Stator Leakage Inductance in Single Tooth Wound Synchronous Reluctance Motors, Christopher Donaghy-Spargo,IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics( Volume: 65, Issue: 6, June 2018
Celebrating 125 years of Oliver Heaviside’s ‘Electromagnetic Theory’: physical and engineering science papers and historical perspectives (2018) Christopher Donaghy-Spargo and Alex Yakovlev, 28 January, Volume 376, issue 2111, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical & Engineering Sciences.
Our Lives with Electric Things (2017) , , and
Guanmei Wang, Mark J. Raine, and Damian P. Hampshire. How resistive must grain boundaries in polycrystalline superconductors be, to limit Jc? - SUST 20 104001 (2017)
Day-Stirrat, R.J., Aplin, A.C., Kurtev, K.D., Schleicher, A.M., Brown, A.P. and ÅšrodoÅ„, J. (2017) Late diagenesis of illite-smectite in the Podhale Basin: Chemistry, morphology and preferred orientation. Geosphere, v13, no 6, p 2137-2153, doi:10.1130/GES01516.1
Obradors-Prats, J., Rouainia, M., Aplin, A.C. and Crook, A.J.L. (2017) Hydro-mechanical modelling of stress, pore pressure and porosity evolution in fold-and-thrust belt systems. Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 122. For further information click: Hydromechanical Modeling of Stress, Pore Pressure, and Porosity Evolution in Fold-and-Thrust Belt Systems.
Brodie, M.W., Aplin, A.C., Hart, B., Orand, I.J., Valley, J.W. and Boyce, A.J. (2018) Oxygen isotope microanalysis by Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry suggests continuous 300 million year history of calcite cementation and dolomitization in the Devonian Bakken Formation. Journal of Sedimentary Research, v. 88, 91–104
Diagenesis and reservoir quality of sandstones with ancient “deep” incursion of meteoric freshwater——An example in the Nanpu Sag, Bohai Bay Basin, East China. (2017) Yuan, Guanghui, Cao, Yingchang, Zhang, Yongchao & Gluyas, Jon . Marine and Petroleum Geology 82: 444-464.
Enhanced lifetime of organic photovoltaic diodes utilizing a ternary blend including an insulating polymer. (2017)Zakiya AL-Busaidi, Christopher Pearson, Christopher Groves, Michael C. Petty. Solar Energy Materials & Solar Cells, volume 160, pages 101–106. Read the RE Global Innovations summary of the research.
Electricity storage: Friend or foe of the networks? (2017) Tooraj Jamasb. Nature - Energy, June, Volume 2.
A Quarter Century Effort Yet to Come of Age: A Survey of Power Sector Reforms in Developing Countries (2017) Jamasb, T., Nepal, R., and Timilsina, G. The Energy Journal, Volume 38, Issue 3, 195-234.
Wave and Tidal Generation Devices: Reliability and Availability Peter Tavner (2017) IET Energy Engineering Series No 18 ISBN: 978-1-84919-734-2
UK Wind Energy Technologies. Hogg, Simon & Crabtree, Christopher (2016). Routledge. Publication type: Edited book, ISSN/ISBN: 9781138780460 (Hardback), 9781315681382 (eBook)
Open-circuit switch fault tolerant wind energy conversion system based on six/five-leg reconfigurable converter.Electric Power Systems Research. 2016 Aug 31;137:104-12. Shahbazi M, Saadate S, Poure P, Zolghadri M.
Community Energy Bell, Sandra., (2016), in the UK. In Heffron, R. and Little, G.F.M., Delivering Energy Law and Policy in the EU and the US: A Reader, pp 562-66
“Future Utility Business Models: An Economic Perspective”, Pre-Conference Workshop, International Association for Energy Economists (IAEE) Annual Conference, 17-20 June 2016, Bergen.
"Smarter Energy: from Smart Metering to the Smart Grid" (2016) Dr Honjian Sun (Durham's Smart Grid Laboratory Lead), Prof. Nikolaos Hatziargyriou at National Technical University of Athens, Laurence Carpanini at IBM, Miguel Angel Sanchez at Iberdrola Spain and Prof. H. Vincent Poor at Princeton University. IET
'The political economy of energy transitions in Mozambique and South Africa: The role of the Rising Powers', (2016) Energy Research and Social Science, 17, pp10-19. Power, M, Newell, P, Baker, L, Bulkeley, H, Kirshner, J and Smith, A.
Gee, David, et al. "Monitoring land motion due to natural gas extraction: Validation of the Intermittent SBAS (ISBAS) DInSAR algorithm over gas fields of North Holland, the Netherlands." Marine and Petroleum Geology 77 (2016): 1338.
Fugitive emissions of methane from abandoned, decommissioned oil and gas wells I.M. Boothroyd, S. Almond, S.M. Qassim, F. Worrall, R.J. Davies. Science of The Total Environment In press.
The co-construction of energy provision and everyday practice : integrating heat pumps in social housing in England. Judson, Ellis P. and Bell, Sandra and Bulkeley, Harriet and Powells, Gareth and Lyon, Stephen M. Science and technology studies., 28 (3) 2015.
Optimal design of a toroidal field magnet system and cost of electricity implications for a tokamak using high temperature superconductors T.S. Lee, I. Jenkins, E. Surrey and D.P. Hampshire, Fusion Engineering and Design, Volumes 98–99, October 2015, Pages 1072–1075
Special Issue on Renewable Energy Technologies: Editorial Chris Dent (2015 229: 691-692) Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy November doi:10.1177/0957650915615242
, , and doi:10.1177/0957650915597560
Geothermal energy – The global opportunity Charlotte Adams, Alison Auld, Jon Gluyasand Simon Hogg (2015 229: 747-754) Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part A: Journal of Power and Energy November doi:10.1177/0957650915590704
Critical behavior in charging of electric vehicles. Rui Carvalho, et al.(2015) New Journal of Physics. DOI: 10.1088/1367-2630/17/9/095001
Optimal design of a toroidal field magnet system and cost of electricity implications for a tokamak using high temperature superconductors. Lee, T. S. and Jenkins, I. and Surrey, E. and Hampshire, D. P. (2015) Fusion engineering and design. .
Sun, Wind and the Rebirth of Extractive Economies: Renewable energy investment and metanarratives of the crisis in Greece. Knight, D. M. & Argenti, N. (2015). Journal of the Royal Anthropological Institute, Volume 21, Issue 4.
Critical behaviour in charging of electric vehicles (September 2015) Rui Carvalho et al in the New Journal of Physics
Anthropogenic earthquakes in the UK: A national baseline prior to shale exploitation (September 2015)Miles P. Wilson, Richard J. Davies, Gillian R. Foulger, Bruce R. Julian, Peter Styles, Jon G. Gluyas, Sam Almond
Sustainable energy for all: Can we take care of the ‘all’? Ankit Kumar in Equity and the energy trilemma Delivering sustainable energy access in low-income communities, Julia Tomei and Danielle Gent, iied.
A Quarter Century Effort Yet to Come of Age: A Survey of Power Sector Reform in Developing Countries, Jamasb, T., Nepal, R., and Timilsina, G.R. (2015). Policy Research Working paper 7330, June, Development Research Group, The World Bank Group, Washington, D.C.
Natural fractures in a United Kingdom shale reservoir analog, Cleveland Basin, northeast England - Jonathan Imber, Howard Armstrong, Sarah Clancy, Susan Daniels, Liam Herringshaw, Ken McCaffrey, Joel Rodrigues, João Trabucho-Alexandre, and Cassandra Warren (2014) AAPG bulletin., 98 (11). pp. 2411-2437
Cross-Border Electricity Cooperation in South Asia, Singh, A., Jamasb, T., Nepal, R., and Toman, M.A. (2015). Policy Research Working paper 7328, June, Development Research Group, The World Bank Group, Washington, D.C.
Quantifying the influence of sill intrusion on the thermal evolution of organic-rich sedimentary rocks in non-volcanic passive margins: an example from ODP 210-1276, offshore Newfoundland Canada. A., McCaffrey, K., Imber, J., Hobbs, R., van Hunen, J., Gerdes, K., (2015) Basin Research.Peace.
Natural fractures in a United Kingdom shale reservoir analog, Cleveland Basin, northeast England Jonathan Imber, Howard Armstrong, Sarah Clancy, Susan Daniels, Liam Herringshaw, Ken McCaffrey, Joel Rodrigues, João Trabucho-Alexandre, and Cassandra Warren (2014) AAPG bulletin., 98 (11). pp. 2411-2437
A Multiobjective Approach to Multimicrogrid System Design. Qiu, Wei-yu; Sun, Hongjian & Poor, H. Vincent (2015). IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid PP(99).
Adaptive Energy-Efficient Power Allocation in Green Interference Alignment Based Wireless Networks. Zhao, Nan; Yu, Richard & Sun, Hongjian (2015). IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology PP(99).
Public Engagement in Electricity Network Development: A Case Study of the Beauly–Denny Project in Scotland Tooraj Jamasb & Wenche Tobiasson, Christina Beestermöller, Energy Policy Research Group, Working Paper 1506, March, University of Cambridge
Why and how to subsidise energy R+D: Lessons from the collapse and recovery of electricity innovation in the UK Tooraj Jamasb & Michael Pollitt. Energy Policy, in press.
Electricity supply interruptions: Sectoral interdependencies and the cost of energy not served for the Scottish economy Rahmatallah Poudineh & Tooraj Jamasb. Oxford Institute for Energy Studies, Feb. 2015, 28 p. (OIES paper ; EL 12)
Opportunism and diversification: entrepreneurship and livelihood strategies in uncertain times. Knight, D. M. (2015). Ethnos: Journal of Anthropology 80(1): 117-144.
Investigation of Maximum Possible OPF Problem Decomposition Degree for Decentralized Energy Markets, Loukarakis, E. ; Bialek, J.W. ; Dent, C.J., IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, (an output of the Autonomic Power System project)
Defining and Evaluating the Capacity Value of Distributed Generation, Dent, C.J. ; Hernandez-Ortiz, A. ; Blake, S.R. ; Miller, D. ; Roberts, D., IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, (an output of the Customer Led Network Revolution project)
The UK’s Global Gas Challenge Gavin Bridge co-author (12 Nov 2014) UKERC report
Power Productions via North Sea Hot Brines Alison Auld, Simon Hogg, Arganthael Berson and John Gluyas.( Dec 2014) Energy, Volume 78, Pages 674–684
Distributed Generation, Storage, Demand Response, and Energy Efficiency as Alternatives to Grid Capacity Enhancement. Tooraj Jamasb (2014) Energy Policy
Building with History: Exploring the Relationship between Heritage and Energy in Institutionally Managed Buildings, Tom Yarrow (Anthropology), Charlotte Adams (Engineering and Computer Sciences), Adrian Green (History) and Quentin Lewis (Archaeology) (2014) The Historic Environment (HEN-41Adams) Vol. 5 No. 2, 167–81 entitled
Are hot charge transfer states the primary cause of efficient free-charge generation in polymer:fullerene organic photovoltaic devices? A kinetic Monte Carlo study New paper on Charge Generation in Organic Solar. Chris Groves, Matthew Jones and Reesha Dyer (School of Engineering and Computing Sciences) with Nigel Clarke (Sheffield) (2014) Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.,16, 20310-20320cells.
Micro-hydro power in the UK: The role of communities in an emerging energy resource. Bracken, L.J, Bulkeley, H.A & Maynard, C. (2014) Energy Policy 68: 92-101.
Network Regulation and Regulatory Institutional Reform: Revisiting the Case of Australia Nepal, R., Menezes, F., and Jamasb, T. (2014) Energy Policy, Volume 73, October, 259-268.
Predicting Oil Price Movements: A Dynamic Artificial Neural Network Approach Godarzi, A.A., Madadi Amiri, R., Talaei, A., and Jamasb, T. (2014). Energy Policy, Volume 68, May, 371-382.
- Mendis, Budhika G., Barthel, Juri, Findlay, Scott D. & Allen, Leslie J. (2020). Inelastic Scattering in Electron Backscatter Diffraction and Electron Channeling Contrast Imaging. Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Ren, Shenggang, Wang, Yue, Hu, Yucai & Yan, Ji (2020). CEO Hometown Identity and Firm Green Innovation. Business Strategy and The Environment
- Yan, Cheng & Yan, Ji (2020). Optimal and naive diversification in an emerging market: Evidence from China's A‐shares market. International Journal of Finance & Economics
- Su, Yinjie, Sun, Hongjian, Zhang, Zhenkai, Lian, Zhuxian Xie, Zhibin & Wang, Yajun (2020). Covert Communication with Relay Selection. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters
- Worrall, Fred, Boothroyd, Ian M., Howden, Nicholas J. K., Burt, Tim P., Kohler, Tim & Gregg, Ruth (2020). Are peatlands cool humid islands in a landscape?. Hydrological Processes
- Feng, Huihua, Zhang, Zhiyuan, Jia, Boru, Zuo, Zhengxing, Smallbone, Andrew & Paul Roskilly, Anthony (2021). Investigation of the optimum operating condition of a dual piston type free piston engine generator during engine cold start-up process. Applied Thermal Engineering 182: 116124.
- Spriggs, Peter & Wang, Qing (2020). Computationally Modelling the Use of Nanotechnology to Enhance the Performance of Thermoelectric Materials. Energies 13(19): 5096.
- Banoub, D., Bridge, G., Bustos, B., Ertör, I., González-Hidalgo, M. & de los Reyes, J. (2020). Industrial Dynamics on the Commodity Frontier: managing time, space and form in mining, tree plantations and intensive aquaculture. Environment and Planning E: Nature and Space
- Mou, Xiaolin, Gladwin, Daniel T, Zhao, Rui, Sun, Hongjian & Yang, Zhile (2020). Coil Design for Wireless Vehicle-to-Vehicle Charging Systems. IEEE Access 8: 172723-172733.
- Alvarez-Bustos, Abraham, Kazemtabrizi, Behzad, Shahbazi, Mahmoud & Acha, Enrique (2021). Universal Branch Model for the Solution of Optimal Power Flows in Hybrid AC/DC Grids. International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems 126(Part A): 106543.
- Smallbone, Andrew, Hanipah, Mohd Razali, Jia, Boru, Scott, Tim, Heslop, Jonathan, Towell, Ben, Lawrence, Chris, Roy, Sumit, Vijayalakshmi, Shivaprasad K. & Roskilly, Antony Paul (2020). Realization of a novel free-piston engine generator for hybrid electric-vehicle applications. Energy & Fuels 34(10): 12926-12939.
- Wang, Zhe, Wang, Shen, Wang, Qing, Zhao, Wei & Huang, Songling (2020). Development of a Helical Lamb Wave Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer for Pipeline Inspection. IEEE Sensors Journal 20(17): 9715-9723.
- Li, Shisong, Wang, Qing, Zhao, Wei & Huang, Songling (2020). From μ0 to e: A Survey of Major Impacts for Electrical Measurements in Recent SI Revision. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement 69(9): 5956-5965.
- Hua, Weiqi, Jiang, Jing, Sun, Hongjian & Wu, Jianzhong (2020). A Blockchain Based Peer-to-Peer Trading Framework Integrating Energy and Carbon Markets. Applied Energy 279: 115539.
- Nieto-Díaz, Balder A. , Pearson, Christopher, Al-Busaidi, Zakiya, Bowen, Leon, Petty, Michael C. & Groves, Christopher (2021). Enhanced lifetime of Organic Photovoltaic diodes achieved by blending with PMMA: Impact of morphology and Donor:Acceptor combination. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 219: 110765.
- Baines, Tom, Bowen, Leon, Mendis, Budhika G. & Major, Jonathan D. (2020). Microscopic Analysis of Interdiffusion and Void Formation in CdTe(1–x)Sex and CdTe Layers. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12(34): 38070-38075.
- Rahim, Warda, Skelton, Jonathan M., Savory, Christopher N., Evans, Ivana R., Evans, John S. O., Walsh, Aron & Scanlon, David O. (2020). Polymorph exploration of bismuth stannate using first-principles phonon mode mapping. Chemical Science 11(30): 7904-7909.
- Li, Zhi, Lu, Yiji, Huang, Rui, Wang, Lei, Jiang, Ruicheng, Yu, Xiaonan & Yu, Xiaoli (2020). Parametric study on melting process of a shell-and-tube latent thermal energy storage under fluctuating thermal conditions. Applied Thermal Engineering 180: 115898.
- Sun, Hongyu, Wang, Shen, Huang, Songling, Peng, Lisha, Wang, Qing, Zhao, Wei & Zou, Juna (2020). 3D focusing acoustic lens optimization method using multi-factor and multi-level orthogonal test designing theory. Applied Acoustics 170: 107538.
- Sun, Hongyu, Wang, Shen, Huang, Songling, Peng, Lisha, Wang, Qing & Zhao, Wei (2020). Oblique Point-Focusing Shear-Horizontal Guided-Wave Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer With Variable PPM Spacing. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics, and Frequency Control 67(8): 1691-1700.
- Bradley, LJ, Horsfall, AB & Dyson, A (2020). Modelling the Key Material Properties of Germanium for Device Simulation in Cryogenic Environments. IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices 67(10): 4099-4104.
- Wang, R.Q., Jiang, L., Wang, Y.D. & Roskilly, A.P. (2020). Energy saving technologies and mass-thermal network optimization for decarbonized iron and steel industry: A review. Journal of Cleaner Production 274: 122997.
- Lehman, J. (2020). Sea Change: The World Ocean Circulation Experiment and the Productive Limits of Ocean Variability. Science, Technology, & Human Values
- Słowakiewicz, Mirosław, Gluyas, Jon, Kowalski, Adam, Edwards, Thomas, Słama, Samuel, Mawson, Mike, Tucker, Maurice E., Scovell, Paul & Polonio, Israel (2020). A new and working petroleum source rock on the UK Continental Shelf (upper Permian, offshore Yorkshire). Marine and Petroleum Geology 121: 104605.
- Abram, S (2020). Inheriting Kinship: Norwegian Holiday Property as Relational Practice. In Nordic Inheritance Law through the Ages. Holdgaard, M, Magnusdottir, A & Selmer, B Leiden: Brill. 251-271.
- Bridge, Gavin & Gailing, Ludger (2020). New energy spaces: Towards a geographical political economy of energy transition. Environment and Planning A: Economy and Space 52(6): 1037-1050.
- Kuzemko, Caroline, Bradshaw, Michael, Bridge, Gavin, Goldthau, Andreas, Jewell, Jessica, Overland, Indra, Scholten, Daniel, van de Graaf, Thijs & Westphal, Kirsten (2020). Covid-19 and the Politics of Sustainable Energy Transitions. Energy Research & Social Science 68: 101685.
- Fuller, Chloe A., Berrod, Quentin, Frick, Bernhard, Johnson, Mark R., Avdeev, Maxim, Evans, John S. O. & Evans, Ivana Radosavljevic (2020). Oxide Ion and Proton Conductivity in Highly Oxygen-Deficient Cubic Perovskite SrSc0.3Zn0.2Ga0.5O2.4. Chemistry of Materials 32(10): 4347-4357.
- Sun, Hongyu, Wang, Shen, Huang, Songling, Peng, Lisha, Wang, Qing, Zhao, Wei & Zou, Jun (2020). Point-Focusing Shear-Horizontal Guided Wave EMAT Optimization Method Using Orthogonal Test Theory. IEEE Sensors Journal 20(12): 6295-6304.
- Wang, Zhe, Huang, Songling, Wang, Shen, Wang, Qing & Zhao, Wei (2020). Design of Electromagnetic Acoustic Transducer for Helical Lamb Wave With Concentrated Beam. IEEE Sensors Journal 20(12): 6305-6313.