We took part of this year’s Evidence Week, which was organised by the charity Sense About Science in partnership with the House of Commons Library, POST, and the Commons Science and Technology Select Committee from 24th – 26th June 2019. DECE attended the opening event in the Houses of Parliament, hosted by Sir Norman Lamb MP, and on Tuesday 25th June from 1 - 5pm, we had an Evidence Pod in the Upper Waiting Hall, where we delivered 3 minute briefings to Parliamentarians on how to find the strongest evidence of the impact of Pupil Premium.
To celebrate Evidence Week, we released new research briefings on Pupil Premium, teacher supply and Higher Education. Our 2 page summaries and full papers related to our research are available on the links below. Requests for hard copies or any queries linked to the material, Evidence Week or wider DECE work can be sent to email@example.com.
- Higher education 2 page summary (last modified: 13 June 2019)
- Pupil Premium (last modified: 13 June 2019)
- Pupil Premium 2 page summary (last modified: 13 June 2019)
- Teacher shortage 2 page summary (last modified: 13 June 2019)
- Teacher Supply (last modified: 13 June 2019)
- Widening access to higher education: a guide to the evidence base (last modified: 3 May 2019)