The Centre for Sustainable Chemical Processes
Centre for Sustainable Chemical Processes
"World-class Research for Innovation"
Welcome to Durham University's Centre for Sustainable Chemical Processes
- The Centre for Sustainable Chemical Processes (CSCP) was founded in 2009 to address the need to integrate a resource-sustainable ethos into chemical research and development – both at the academic and industrial levels.
- The Centre's members have collectively a wide range of unique synthetic expertise and know-how spanning organic, inorganic and process chemistry and catalysis.
- CSCP brings together academic and industrial synthetic chemists from Durham University and the surrounding region under a single umbrella.
- The Centre seeks actively to enable and support innovative new collaborations, information sharing, and to provide expertise in synthetic chemistry, hence opening new, exciting research opportunities
- CSCP acts as a conduit facilitating and providing access to its unique specialist equipment and research facilities and those of its members.
- The Centre aims to catalyse the long term development of new strategically important research initiatives via multidisciplinary projects.
Department of Chemistry
DH1 3LE, U.K.