Publication details for Paul HeslopBrandhuber, Andreas, Heslop, Paul, Travaglini, Gabriele & Young, Donovan (2015). Yangian Symmetry of Scattering Amplitudes and the Dilatation Operator in N=4 Supersymmetric Yang-Mills Theory. Physical Review Letters 115(14): 141602.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0031-9007 (print), 1079-7114 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.115.141602
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
It is known that the Yangian of PSU(2,2|4) is a symmetry of the tree-level S matrix of N=4 super Yang-Mills theory. On the other hand, the complete one-loop dilatation operator in the same theory commutes with the level-one Yangian generators only up to certain boundary terms found by Dolan, Nappi, and Witten. Using a result by Zwiebel, we show how the Yangian symmetry of the tree-level S matrix of N=4 super Yang-Mills theory implies precisely the Yangian invariance, up to boundary terms, of the one-loop dilatation operator.