Publication details for Paul HeslopChicherin, D., Doobary, R., Eden, B., Heslop, P., Korchemsky, G. P., Mason, L. & Sokatchev, E. (2015). Correlation functions of the chiral stress-tensor multiplet in N=4 SYM. Journal of High Energy Physics 2015(6): 198
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP06(2015)198
- Keywords: Supersymmetric gauge theory, Scattering Amplitudes, Extended Supersymmetry, Superspaces.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We give a new method for computing the correlation functions of the chiral part of the stress-tensor supermultiplet that relies on the reformulation of N=4 SYM in twistor space. It yields the correlation functions in the Born approximation as a sum of Feynman diagrams on twistor space that involve only propagators and no integration vertices. We use this unusual feature of the twistor Feynman rules to compute the correlation functions in terms of simple building blocks which we identify as a new class of N=4 off-shell superconformal invariants. Making use of the duality between correlation functions and planar scattering amplitudes, we demonstrate that these invariants represent an off-shell generalisation of the on-shell invariants defining tree-level scattering amplitudes in N=4 SYM.