Publication details for Paul HeslopAlday, L.F., Heslop, P. & Sikorowski, J. (2013). Perturbative correlation functions of null Wilson loops and local operators. Journal of High Energy Physics 2013(3): 074.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP03(2013)074
- Keywords: Duality in gauge field, Theories, Scattering amplitudes, Wilson, 't Hooft and Polyakov loops.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We consider the correlation function of a null Wilson loop with four edges and a local operator in planar MSYM. By applying the insertion procedure, developed for correlation functions of local operators, we give an integral representation for the result at one and two loops. We compute explicitly the one loop result and show that the two loop result is finite.