Publication details for Paul HeslopAbl, Theresa, Heslop, Paul & Lipstein, Arthur E. (2019). Recursion relations for anomalous dimensions in the 6d (2, 0) theory. Journal of High Energy Physics 2019(4): 38.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1029-8479 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP04(2019)038
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We derive recursion relations for the anomalous dimensions of double-trace operators occurring in the conformal block expansion of four-point stress tensor correlators in the 6d (2, 0) theory, which encode higher-derivative corrections to supergravity in AdS7 × S4 arising from M-theory. As a warm-up, we derive analogous recursion relations for four-point functions of scalar operators in a toy non-supersymmetric 6d conformal field theory.