Publication details for Paul HeslopAprile, F., Drummond, J. M., Heslop, P. & Paul, H. (2018). Quantum Gravity from Conformal Field Theory. Journal of High Energy Physics 2018(1): 35.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1126-6708, 1029-8479
- DOI: 10.1007/JHEP01(2018)035
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We bootstrap loop corrections to AdS5 supergravity amplitudes by enforcing the consistency of the known classical results with the operator product expansion of NN = 4 super Yang-Mills theory. In particular this yields much new information on the spectrum of double-trace operators which can then be used, in combination with superconformal symmetry and crossing symmetry, to obtain a prediction for the one-loop amplitude for four graviton multiplets in AdS. This in turn yields further new results on subleading O(1/N 4) corrections to certain double-trace anomalous dimensions.