Publication details for Simon RossPeach, Alex & Ross, Simon F. (2017). Tensor network models of multiboundary wormholes. Classical and Quantum Gravity 34(10): 105011.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0264-9381 (print), 1361-6382 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1088/1361-6382/aa6b0f
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
We study the entanglement structure of states dual to multiboundary wormhole geometries using tensor network models. Perfect and random tensor networks tiling the hyperbolic plane have been shown to provide good models of the entanglement structure in holography. We extend this by quotienting the plane by discrete isometries to obtain models of the multiboundary states. We show that there are networks where the entanglement structure is purely bipartite, extending results obtained in the large temperature limit. We analyse the entanglement structure in a range of examples.