The Centre for Poetry and Poetics organises (or collaborates on) numerous readings, lectures and seminars, and conferences each year, both within Durham University and for public audiences. For details of past events, see our archive or download our podcasts.
In addition to the events below, be sure to visit our exhibition on ‘The best words in the best order’ - Poetry in Durham and the North East running at Palace Green Library until 26th February.
Durham University Centre for Poetry and Poetics, promoting the writing, reading, performance, and editing of poetry. Tweets by Eleanor S-R
- We're proud to be part of the UK's No. 1 ranked #EnglishLiterature department @durham_uni ???????????????????????? https://t.co/TtdPwn7nlV
Tweeted on Tue, 19 Dec 2017 11:58:43 +0000
- CPP Director Prof. Stephen Regan edited the very first volume of @OUPAcademic The Year's Work in Critical and Cultu… https://t.co/enuBXnECFC
Tweeted on Thu, 07 Dec 2017 19:54:04 +0000
- RT @READEnglish: The Lambton Worm meets the Durham Dragon! #BeingHuman17 @BeingHumanFest Find out more at https://t.co/h1Z5GDhd4m https://…
Tweeted on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 21:22:46 +0000
- RT @READEnglish: The beautiful Durham Tune from 1635 opens Lost Voices from the North East, our @BeingHumanFest event with…
Tweeted on Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:02:44 +0000
- RT @NCLA_tweets: Congratulations to NCLA director and @UniofNewcastle Professor of Poetry Sinéad Morrissey on being shortlisted for…
Tweeted on Thu, 23 Nov 2017 16:49:06 +0000