Thanks to the generous support of our alumni, Collingwood is currently undergoing transformational change in its facilities available to students. From September 2018, we will have:
- a brand new 200-seat multipurpose theatre with state-of-the-art technical capabilities including high-quality projection for use as a cinema
- a totally refurbished college bar, including a new conservatory and beer garden
- a new fitness suite with all the latest equipment
- a studio space, including 8 rowing machines that can be brought out for team training sessions
- an expanded common room to include a coffee bar, table tennis and pool tables, and the latest games consoles.
For more information about how the building works will affect you, please click here.