Prof. Serafina Cuomo
Professor in the Department of Classics and Ancient History
- Cuomo, Serafina (Forthcoming). Ancient Numeracy. Harvard University Press.
Chapter in book
- Cuomo, Serafina (2019). Thinking in Cases in Ancient Greek mathematics. In Case-Studies in Ancient Science. Asper, Markus De Gruyter.
- Cuomo, Serafina (2018). Rewarding science in ancient Greece and Rome. In Rewarding Science. Beretta, Marco Watson Publishing.
- Cuomo, Serafina (2016). Vitruvius' analemma. In Translating Writings of Early Scholars in the Ancient Near East, Egypt, Greece and Rome. Imhausen, Annette & Pommerening, Tanya De Gruyter. 439-464.
- Cuomo, Serafina (2018). Mathematical traditions in Greece and Rome. HAU
- Cuomo, Serafina (2016). Tacit knowledge in Vitruvius. Arethusa 49: 125-143.
- Cuomo, Serafina (Forthcoming). Ancient Greek and Roman Science: An Anthology.