Last minute changes to the programme
There have been some last minute changes in the room allocations and in the order of papers within a panel, due to the necessity of special audiovisual equipment or to the likelihood of a speaker being present.
The changes are:
• The panel 'Classics and the Land' takes place in Grey Holgate Main, while 'Prophecy and its Limits' is now in Collingwood Penthouse B (day and time unchanged).
• The order of speakers in the panel 'Roman Religion' is: Pandey; Beer; Wolfenden; Mackey (rather than Mackey; Beer; Wolfenden; Pandey)
• 'Collections and Museums' takes place now on Monday 18th, 9-11am, in Collingwood Weardale, while 'Tending the soul: Music and Medicine' is on Sunday 17th, 2.30-4.3-pm, also in Collingwood Weardale.
• The panel 'Forgeries Ancient and Modern' takes place in Collingwood Bailey, while 'Teaching in the Age of Internet' is now in Grey Old Library (day and time unchanged).
All the above changes have been taken into account in the printed conference booklet that will be given upon registration; please refer to it, or to the latest electronic version, uploaded on this page on Tuesday 12 April 2011.
Further changes, if any, will be posted here, and on a noticeboard at the entrance of Collingwood.
• Contrary to what had been announced (and to what is stated in the printed booklet), the panel 'Late antique constructs' (Sunday 17th, 2.30-4.30pm) will be chaired by Richard Westall (Rome, Gregoriana).