At Durham we offer the following Chemistry courses:
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry (with industrial project)
- MChem Chemistry (wtih overseas project)
Chemistry also forms part of the Natural Sciences degree courses. Details of the Joint- Honours programmes can be found here:
- Biology and Chemistry (BSc)
- Chemistry and Earth Sciences (BSc)
- Chemistry and Mathematics (BSc)
- Chemistry and Physics (BSc)
We also offer a BSc Chemistry with Foundation course.
M.Chem. (Master of Chemistry) and M.Sci. (Master of Science) are 4 year courses.
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) is a 3 year course.
All M.Chem. and M.Sci. students complete a 4th year research project.
M.Sci. indicates more than one subject is studied (e.g. Chemistry and Maths).
Flexibility to transfer between Chemistry courses in year 1 and year 2.
Flexibility to transfer between Natural Sciences and Chemistry courses in year 1