Publication details for Prof. Graham SandfordSandford, G., Slater, R., Yufit, D.S., Howard, J.A.K. & Vong, A. (2014). Pyrido[3,2-b][1,4]oxazine and pyrido[2,3-b][1,4]benzoxazine systems from tetrafluoropyridine derivatives. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 167: 91-95.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0022-1139
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluchem.2014.05.003
- Keywords: Organofluorine chemistry, Perfluoroaromatic, Nucleophilic aromatic substitution, Tetrafluoropyridine, Pyrido[3,2-b][1,4]oxazine, Pyrido[2,3-b][1,4]benzoxazine.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Pyrido[3,2-b][1,4]oxazine and pyrido[2,3-b][1,4]benzoxazine systems were synthesised by annelation reactions involving highly fluorinated pyridine derivatives and nitrogen and oxygen centred difunctional nucleophiles by sequential regioselective nucleophilic aromatic substitution processes.