Publication details for Prof. Graham SandfordCargill, M.R., Sandford, G., Kilickiran, P. & Nelles, G. (2013). Pd-catalysed sp2-sp cross-coupling reactions involving aromatic C-F bond activation in highly fluorinated nitrobenzene systems. Tetrahedron 69(2): 512-516.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0040-4020 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.tet.2012.11.031
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Direct and regioselective alkynylation of highly fluorinated nitrobenzene derivatives by palladium-catalyzed Sonogashira type processes is described, representing the first examples of metal-catalyzed sp2–sp cross-coupling reactions involving C–F bond activation.