Publication details for Prof. Graham SandfordGadsby, J.M., McPake, C.B., Murray, C.B. & Sandford, G. (2016). Synthesis of polyfluorinated terphenyl and styrene derivatives by palladium catalysed C-F bond activation of polyfluoronitroaromatic substrates. Journal of Fluorine Chemistry 181: 51-55.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 0022-1139 (print)
- DOI: 10.1016/j.jfluchem.2015.10.015
- Keywords: Carbon-fluorine activation, Palladium catalysis, Cross coupling reaction, Perfluoroaromatic, Pentafluoronitrobenzene.
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Short series of polyfluorinated terphenyl and styrene derivatives were synthesised by palladium catalysed carbon–fluorine bond activation processes involving cross coupling reactions of polyfluorinated nitrobenzene and aryl- and vinyl-boron substrates, respectively.