Publication details for Prof. Ritu KatakyKataky, R., Hadden, J.H.L., Coleman, K.S., Ntola, C.N.M., Chowdhury, M., Duckworth, A.R., Dobson, B.P., Campos, R., Pyner, S. & Shenton F. (2015). Graphene oxide nanocapsules within silanized hydrogels suitable for electrochemical pseudocapacitors. Chemical Communications 51(51): 10345-10348.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1359-7345, 1364-548X
- DOI: 10.1039/C5CC00968E
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
- View in another repository - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
Soft biocompatible gels comprised of rolled up graphene oxide nanocapsules within the pores of silanized hydrogels may be used as electrochemical pseudocapacitors with physiological glucose or KOH as a reducing agent, affording a material suitable for devices requiring pulses with characteristic time less than a second.