Publication details for Dr DS YufitYufit, Dmitry S. (2017). In situ laser irradiation setup for a Bruker three-circle goniometer. Journal of Applied Crystallography 50(5): 1556-1558.
- Publication type: Journal Article
- ISSN/ISBN: 1600-5767 (electronic)
- DOI: 10.1107/S1600576717012067
- Further publication details on publisher web site
- Durham Research Online (DRO) - may include full text
Author(s) from Durham
A new design of a setup for in situ laser irradiation of single crystals during an X-ray diffraction experiment is presented. The system is designed for use with a Bruker three-circle goniometer in combination with a Helix ultra-low-temperature cryostat and consists of a laser mount and a set of three adjustable mirrors. The main advantages of the presented system include a stationary laser mount, the ability to irradiate a sample inside the Be nozzle and no impediments to the goniometer movements.