Dr Julieta Litka Milian
(email at email@example.com)
My main interests are Liquid Crystals and teaching. Liquid Crystals captivated my interest for many years for their beauty and multiple applications. Nowadays my interest is focused on developing teaching to help Chemistry students realise their potential as scientists and discover the incredible world of possibilities that Chemistry offers.
- J. Gasowska “Good Laboratory Practice”, Emerge issue 5, 30 (2013)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al, “The influence of an alkenyl terminal group on the mesomorphic behaviour and electro-optic properties of fluorinated terphenyl liquid crystals”, J. Mater. Chem. 20, 299 (2010).
- 11. J. W. Goodby; I. M. Saez; S. J. Cowling; J. S. Gasowska, R. A. MacDonald; S. Sia; P. Watson; K. J. Toyne; M. Hird; R. A. Lewis; S. Lee; V. Vaschenko “Molecular complexity and the control of self-organising processes” Liq. Cryst. 36 (6), 567 (2009)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al, “New high stablility synclinic and antyclinic achiral phases in two and three ring esters with isopropyl terminal group”, Ferroelectrics 343, 61 (2006)
- K. Czupryński, J. Gąsowska, M. Tykarska, P. Kula, E. Sokół, W. Piecek, J. M Oton, M. P. L. Castillo, “Orthoconic antiferroelectric liquid crystalline materials”, J. Opt. Technol. 72, 655 (2005)
- R. Dąbrowski, K. Czupryński, J. Gąsowska, M. Tykarska, P. Kula, J. Dziaduszek, J M. Oton, M.P. Castillo, N. Bennis, “Structure and electrooptical properties of orthoconic antiferroelectric liquid crystalline materials”, SPIE vol. 5947, 59470C (2005)
- R. Dąbrowski, K. Czupryński, J. Gąsowska, J. M. Oton, X. Quintana, M.P. Castillo, N. Bennis, “Broad temperature range antiferroelectic regular mixtures”, SPIE vol. 5565, 66 (2004)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al, “Influence of rigid core structure on layer tilt and mesomorphic properties in homologous series of three ring antiferroelectrics esters”, SPIE vol. 5565, 72 (2004)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al, “Comparison of mesomorphic properties in chiral and achiral homologous series of high tilted ferroelectrics and antiferroelectrics”, Ferroelectrics 309, 83 (2004)
- R. Dąbrowski, J. Gąsowska, J. Oton, W. Piecek, J. Przedmojski, M. Tykarska, “High tilted antiferroelectric liquid crystalline materials”, Displays, 25, 9 (2004)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al, “Synthesis and mesomorphic properties of achiral and chiral esters with high tilted synclinic and anticlinic phases”, MCLC 411, 231 (2004)
- J. Gąsowska, et. al., “Synthesis and mesomorphic properties of esters with swallow type terminal chain and their ability to enhance or induce anticlinic phases”. SPIE vol. 4759, 39 (2002)
- D. Pociecha, J. Szydłowska, J. Gąsowska, D. Kardaś, J. Mieczkowski, W. Tłaczała, “New mesogenic compounds having fork-like or cyclic amide terminal groups”, Liq. Cryst. 29 (5), 663 (2002)